Thursday, April 21, 2011

History of Mystifyed Live part 2

History of Mystifyed Live part 2

Today's Mystifyer Trivia Question was: "Who was the first Guest to appear on Mystifyed Live." We had two people who were close with their guesses, but not quite but both were kinda of right so here are their answers:
@Mike_Magician: "@TheMystifyer twas @molsen23 wasn't it?"
@PickedHam: "@TheMystifyer was your first guest @taylorkg ?"

But actually The correct answer is my good friend @Seventia.

Here is the breakdown...

On the first episode which aired September 4th 2010, My Webcam died just hours before we went live. So in my place my Executive Producer, Mike Olsen (@molsen23), actually was the only person to appear on camera and stood in my place. He then called me up and had me join him live via Skype so I was only present in voice. (which i suppose makes me a guest on the show too)

While we were doing the live announcement our friend @Seventia had tuned in to watch it and was talking to use on Skype congratulating us. Mike then added @Seventia to the call so she too was live via Skype and we did a short interview with her and promoted her music and posted links to her social media sites for people to follow her.

Thus was born, quite accidentally, the idea of having a guest join us live to promote their works while I used the show to also update the fans about what was going on in my world and entertain them with my magic live.

We jumped on the idea of connecting with more artists and just a short two weeks later we aired the 2nd episode of Mystifyed Live. Just hours before this episode I had bought a HD Webcam and was able to be on camera, so it was the first episode were people got to see me. It was also the first episode where the guest was able to join us live on camera as well. That guest was @TaylorKG who had an episode of the Suite Life on Deck that she was in that was airing soon so we were promoting along with several movies she had been in.

The first two episodes were now over but we did not yet have a name for this show that had just kinda started to happen. That we will save for the next post...part 3. Watch for it coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment